Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - (Thoughtless) Banter

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking up the translation! This series really means a lot to me.

Words really can stick with us like that. Someone called me a flake ten years ago and I still think about that shit constantly. It gets internalized, and you kind of go looking for it, like you're being compelled to touch a hot stove over and over. It seems like Saitou knows that she's that she's doing it though, and she's trying to get a handle on it, which is good, but it's still gonna be rough. I hope the two of them can get on the same page.

Thank you for picking up this manga. I don't care if you had or not authorization from another group (like WTF is that? They don't own it), you're doing a great job! Really, thank you for allowing to keep enjoying this story I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Double-page supporter
thanks for new chapters <3

i really like the authors note, and i'm actually kinda surprised they're not autistic too bc they capture some things so well lol i still find this manga way too relatable

Fed-Kun's army
Man, every time I read a new chapter, it gets to me. I hope this gets an official publication and maybe an anime down the line. More people need to read this.

Double-page supporter
Man, we haven't heard from the sex addict in a while... I shouldn't be surprised, yet I'm still disappointed by the ugly bastard of a man she's having sex with. I just want her to find someone she can be happy with...

Does that make me a simp?

Dex-chan lover
@mirp448 I'd say it's likely because they are an empathetic individual and because many of the issues people on the spectrum deal with are not exclusive to it; as a developmental and social disorder most of if not all of its symptoms can manifest in neurotypical people due to external factors. That's precisely why diagnosis is so murky.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's what you should call a secret strategy, and definitely keep it hidden.

Dex-chan lover
@mirp448

I think the author is suggesting that they might be at the mild end of the spectrum, and a stable upbringing in a supportive environment allowed them to become so high-functioning that they're indistinguishable from a normal person and are considered able-bodied, i.e. 0% disabled, under the law.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for keeping this mangas translation going. Excited to hear that there's a chance it will be coming out even faster but feel free to take as long as you need.

Users who are viewing this thread