Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - The Steps of a Sea Turtle

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMcNasty I think in their case it's just that the feelings and things he can look at and explain rationally fit her condition. A proper education in these things would allow you to diagnose and help lots of different kinds of people but Yokoi really just has sage wisdom where she is concerned because it's something he's been thinking and writing about for years, as she came to him because of his writing so he's not really new to her perspective, even if he never really had it.

@Juliko

It's linked on the title page

https://twitter.com/ym_suzuki/status/1339107121544060928

>Probably it will be published in 2021 summer. Please stay tuned for it.

Dex-chan lover
Good, I love this series as someone on the spectrum.

Though they don't get everything right, I still love how developed their relationship is

This chapter made me realize something even though it doesn't have anything to do with the chapter itself:
The reason I pity/hate the sex addicted girl is because I see myself in her, not in the act of paying ex girlfriends/boyfriends for sex or anything like that, but like how I feel like I need it, almost crave sexual activities of some sort, I used to think I have a high libido, but maybe it's just mental adiction and I can't accept it.
Anyway, great chapter can't wait for the next one

Double-page supporter
I didn't understand half of what he said, but it sure sounds deep.

Double-page supporter
dude, manga IS background hell. that's why mangakas get someone else to do all that all mind numbing labor instead.

if they can afford it, of course.

Dex-chan lover
25.jpg

I read the dialogue on page 14 in Kaji Yuki's voice, it reminded me of that scene with Eren crying in Ep 37, lol.

Ah, yes. Sex addiction. Another made-up illness like ADHD (you dont have ADHD, you are just stupid) to sell useless meds.
inb4: REEEEEEE Its not a made-up illness!
Yes, it is. This "disease" exists only in US (looks like US forced this shit on Jp too), while it is not recognized in the rest of the world.
Muricans gonna flame over this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread