Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - (Thoughtless) Banter

He should had explain like when you are nervous around people and imagine then in underwear or something to get rid of it, he imagine her being a bug so he can look her in the eyes, of course he touch a sore spot of her but he should try and explain her like that.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation.

Boy, he really fucked up here. It doesn't matter what the situation is, most ppl will be offended by something like that

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to this a bit, I feel like I'm a bit on the milder end of the spectrum, haven't been tested for autism yet but for ADHD, but my brother tested and was found to have Aspergers so I feel I might have a lighter version of it? I don't have the outbursts or the fits but I tend to have a problem with looking people in the eye when talking. I find it tiring to make eye contact regularly (looking into the distance is a sort of reset I feel where my brain just wanders off but I still stay in conversation mode)

But yeah it's possible because my brain wanders I might say something which I didn't know to be offensive. I've learned that if that should happen, you should apologise and clarify immediately when you realise you've said something offensive (I have a high EQ so I usually sense when something is off with a person thankfully) saying sorry needs to have a follow up on understanding the other person's side of the story

Double-page supporter
I'm on the spectrum too, one of the things I really sympathize with her on are those flashbacks. I don't get them as bad as her but I do get them, and they make me sick to my stomach when I think about the dumb things i've done before. Horrible, horrible horrible horrible.

Thanks for picking up the series. I have been looking forward to this being translated further and a new release really brightened my day.

Dex-chan lover
Most likely someone different, I think she and the bully should be the same age.

Double-page supporter
The author's note at the end is making me think that Yokoi is almost like his self-insert; I think that's really not the case, but it sounds like he's on the low-support end of the spectrum like I suspected and Yokoi is written as someone who has little need for additional support in terms of daily living skills unlike Saitō-san over here.

Damn, that poor woman won't die from depression, loneliness or from whatever mental condition she's in, but of an STD instead.

Dex-chan lover
k4EkurN.png

Banned
@randomuser53 you a speed reader? they've met before. you'd think with these types of characters they wouldnt forget a face. try to critically think before making a comment, or actually pay attention to what you read.

Users who are viewing this thread