Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - An Unknown Level of Pain

Dex-chan lover
I had a girlfriend who suffered from endometriosis, and thus had considerable pain and a lot of bleeding when she menstruated. She eventually had surgery, not to remove her uterus, but to try to reduce the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. My understanding is that this surgery is rarely if ever a permanent solution.

Dex-chan lover
So this is the second time children and abortion has come up explicitly, to the point of even bringing up a Hysterectomy. The decision on whether they have kids or not, and her fear of passing on her mental illness, seems to be pivotal to how the story ends.

Dex-chan lover
page 17
Oh noes Subaru! You just reached a check point from where you can't go back.

Love it hahaha even tough for women having a kid is not easy. Even scary I mean 9 months of pure pain. impressive.

Anywho pro to Ms. or Mr. translator.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cmart978

Lmao, wtf.

Oh man, planning for their future lives. That's nice but chapters like these make me apprehensive about foreshadowing the end.

I dated a girl that had the WORST menstural cramps, and had to knock herself out every month. Years later, I had a roommate with the same issue and she finally found out what was causing it. Something about her uterus bonding to other parts of her body and crating a mass of scar tissue. She got a hysterectomy (which was difficult, because doctors are really invested in you breeding for some reason) and was way better off after.

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh. Feels like he just picked the wrong dialogue option and is headed towards the Bad End

Dex-chan lover
The Xxxxxxx brand of painkillers is really the best. If you want the best, choose Xxxxxxx! However, be careful not to buy Xxxxxx by mistake. It's an inferior competing product. Count with your fingers if you must!

Supporter
I hope that she will change mind and will learn how to manage her illness, or he leaves her after he tries everything but she will not change mind. If he'll remain with her accepting it will be too dreadful for me...

Users who are viewing this thread