Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Stress (Middle)

jak

Contributor
Yikes, relapsing into old habits. Old habits die hard I guess…

I hope peer pressure doesn’t get to him, but if it does drinking responsibly is a thing. 😅
Yeah, but it felt like this time she wasn't trying to give up despite doing it.

Dex-chan lover
I really think she needs professional help from a psychiatrist, that will actually be far better tbh..

Dex-chan lover
Both of them need professional help. And tbh he's showed incredible self control in the past, but it's difficult to be like that 24/7 with all the stress and while also having enough problems of his own. This was bound to happen at some point.

Thanks for the quick publication of this chapter after the last one: always appreciated.

I'm thinking that, with the introduction of Gashiyama recently, that we may get a "drunk Yokoi calling up Gashiyama" arc. I too have trouble controlling my drinking once I get started, and the subsequent outpouring of good feeling towards those you feel have helped you during a stressful time is hard to hold back.

Dex-chan lover
Gashiyama is annoying as hell. Frankly anyone who condescends others for choosing not to drink is an asshole. Yokoi is doing what he knows is best for himself and adhering to it; I respect that.

Thanks for the translation (I hope Saitou's alright; Yokoi far from being the professional help she needs, but I still believe they can resolve their issues together)

Power Uploader
Phew, caught up in a matter of days, thanks for translation!
I have a question, will your group go back and fill up 2 missing chapters of story? 63 and 50?

Power Uploader
Phew, caught up in a matter of days, thanks for translation!
I have a question, will your group go back and fill up 2 missing chapters of story? 63 and 50?
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, a former scan member deleted chapter 63 before leaving, it has just been re-uploaded. Chapter 50 was not made by us, so we will probably have to make it from scratch :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread