Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
....they said the manager was female, and now it's a "he"? I guess the translation isn't that great for sub-par comics usually so it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Speedrun any% quest

Man she didn't scammed him even though he cured her first before buying her.

Idk how artist makes every gun that disgusting but he really just did holy shit. Mans got talent to make shitty pistols lmao.
If you look at it, it looks like it has sliding bolt like a semi auto pistol as an operating system but the barrel looks like a revolver chamber fucking hell.

Speedrun any% quest

Man she didn't scammed him even though he cured her first before buying her.

Idk how artist makes every gun that disgusting but he really just did holy shit. Mans got talent to make shitty pistols lmao.
If you look at it, it looks like it has sliding bolt like a semi auto pistol as an operating system but the barrel looks like a revolver chamber fucking hell.
Funnily enough I recognize that "pistol", it looks to be a Nerf Maverick "Revolver". If you were to compare the profiles they'd almost be a one for one. Not excusing the design, as it only really works for dart shooters

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough I recognize that "pistol", it looks to be a Nerf Maverick "Revolver". If you were to compare the profiles they'd almost be a one for one. Not excusing the design, as it only really works for dart shooters
I just searched it up and holy fucking shit it looks like it's better as a revolver flare gun for alan wake or even supernatural for killing wendigos lmao

Users who are viewing this thread