Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 17

Supporter
In the moment those lust marks might seem... ?romantic? in a sort of proof-of-love sense...

But with a bit more thinking agreeing to that is a really bad idea. If they later have children, it will be disastrous. All of the children would be orphaned simultaneously if the dad died since all of the mothers would die at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
guys, I know all the booba and seggs can be distracting but give the chapter another pass before releasing it please, as mentioned before, the name of the carbuncle and mc were inconsistent as heck, plus there were a few sentences that made no sense as well
despite all that, glad to see this coming back. Thanks for the effort anyways

Dex-chan lover
This man is over here living the dream. I'm not jealous at all. I'm not super jealous at all....

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, morning blowjob? Niiiice, is this Lestina? Iritelis? ...no wait, it's just the cute furry mascot."

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure he'll stumble across some magical item (imagine if eating dragon meat extended his life) or 'potion' his way into a longer lifestyle, if he's able to make weight loss potions theoretically, i'm sure he could make something that de-ages him every decade or so

Dude is immortal. In one of early chapters his two starting skills are listed as immortal and "big dick". Question is if he will require some de-age potions, or if his immortality basically stopped his ageing.

In the moment those lust marks might seem... ?romantic? in a sort of proof-of-love sense...

But with a bit more thinking agreeing to that is a really bad idea. If they later have children, it will be disastrous. All of the children would be orphaned simultaneously if the dad died since all of the mothers would die at the same time.
Wedding rings? Pft, as if, that's a thing of the past! Crotch tattoos are the next best thing, now with life-connection services so that wherever your lover is, should they die, you will as well! Nobody lives or dies alone thanks to the crotch tattoo! Summon your local succubus for more info!

He is immortal. Check early chapters where his skills are listed. And from the description of how lust-mark works, its one way road - so only if he dies, the "tit monsters" die too. If it also shares his immortality with the girls - then they wont die either - and if it doesn't girls dying wont make MC die.

So basically its either everyone is now immortal (and potentially not ageing any more), or girls got "best wedding" rings ever without the down-sides cause of MC immortality.

Dex-chan lover
Or Ishida/Ichita. Not sure what was going on with the consistency.

Not usually one to accuse someone of this, but it felt like it was MTL with minimal translation check by someone that doesn't know (and didn't check) the materials. It would explain why the names are not consistent and the English being clunky at places.

It's at least readable, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is immortal. In one of early chapters his two starting skills are listed as immortal and "big dick". Question is if he will require some de-age potions, or if his immortality basically stopped his ageing.

He is immortal. Check early chapters where his skills are listed. And from the description of how lust-mark works, its one way road - so only if he dies, the "tit monsters" die too. If it also shares his immortality with the girls - then they wont die either - and if it doesn't girls dying wont make MC die.

So basically its either everyone is now immortal (and potentially not ageing any more), or girls got "best wedding" rings ever without the down-sides cause of MC immortality.
oh i see, hard to keep track of all of this, but yeah i guess his isekai is already haven lol

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the Lust Crest, I thought it would make the girl horny or more sensitive.
But it's "just" a master-slave crest.
I guess they were horny and sensitive enough.
:huh:

Then when the succubus said that she will engrave the lust mark on the girls, I thought that the girls would become succubi or at least get succubus trait(s).
But nothing like that happened.
I guess they were succubus-like already.
:huh:
kinda like how Hagrid tried to turn Dudley into a pig but only gave him a tail because he was already too much like a pig? (according to Hagrid anyway)

Dex-chan lover
ima be honest with you guys, i could do without the s3x every chapter and just the slice of life part of it
Him having sex is the slice of life part of it too, isn't it? unless you mean more of him at 'work' selling/creating potions or just going on dates without the fanservice aspect. maybe we'll see him raising the carbuncle more without it turning into a voluptuous woman

Tho it would be interesting other than his bought shop/house to go town to town, ask what kinda potions ppl need and make a lot of those and do a 'traveling cart' thing on top of a set location/building

Dex-chan lover

He's literally immortal.

Supporter

I think I've been tripped up by it being a long time since that came up, and the fact that some of the translations are not so good.

The first time the skill showed up it was written as "immorality". I'm not exactly sure what that would do, but right next to other sex related skills that didn't seem out of place to me.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/f0b0f7c2-6839-4291-978d-f63935790134/10

Later on it does get translated as "immortality", but if I even noticed it I might have assumed that was the typo.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/b1d17f0f-97a4-4176-834c-5d85bcb8e943/10

Users who are viewing this thread