Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

He needs to pray so that people in that world will forever dislike big boobs (or at least until he dies) so that he could get all of them for himself.
The thing is, that it seems like he can make ANY kind of potion (it was implied when he refused to make a potion make their boobs smaller, but he obviously refused) so, he could (if he wanted) make a potion that makes people love big boobs and I don't know, pour it on the water supply of that town so everybody would love big boobs and the treatment of the poor big boobed ladies would be better.

Dex-chan lover
What intrigues me about this world is that all of them complained that the sex is bad. They were cumming for the first time in their lives with MC, the French kissing seemed like a new deal to them. So like not only MC gone to world where big tits girls are seen as low rank/low quality, the other guys are so bad at sex, even your typical beta MC would be a gigolo there. And then MC got skills to last long in bed, have a big dick, and that big dick not hurting girls. I mean go to world with OP cheat skills is one thing, but this dude just won like OPness lottery if you ask me.

Just reverse the tits size chart so that small breasts are seen lame and isekai me there and I would die happily to get there without any hesitation ;)

Dex-chan lover
I think the only downside to this is that if they all get preggy and all of them are daughters, it's gonna suck for those daughters since mc is literally .0001% in the whole world who likes big badonkadonks

That’s way too big like a jackfruit, it’s like doujin with those really bushy women on her bussy & anahol with boobs so big it can fill the entire panel, unfortunately it’s a turn off for me.

Users who are viewing this thread