Atarashii Joushi wa Dotennen - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
WTf his only company is a teddy bear, this situation must be fixed at once 😥

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait to see if the little teddy bear somehow grows in future pictures.Looks like divorce manager got it hard.

Dex-chan lover
Manager Aoyama, hopefully the two other guys that eavesdropped on you three's convo thought it was a fun place to work because of you. And then you'll have your harem with them too

Group Leader
They finally introduced Kumatte-chan. I've been seeing those in the author's Twitter for a while now, it's the teddy bear!

Dex-chan lover
>Bought house
>Wife didn't take it in the divorce
Most unrealistic manga ever.

This manager's mental state reminds me of Peter Parker's teacher whose wife pretended to get snapped. Such a sad existence... at least the giant teddy bear helps.

manager!! Why's he so lonely TT TT
I hope those two eavesdropping will move to their workplace too

Double-page supporter
I tried searching for his Insta and there is an account by the same name. It's private and not related but it's funny that it has the same name

Waaa manager! He’s so cute hahaha i hip he gets the love he deserves :)))

I also hope that the 2 who eavesdropped transfer to their workplace. I was half hoping for a panel of them suddenly requesting for the business card (just like what the other guy did in the previous chaps hahaha)

Another cute chapter!! Kinjou-kun is so funny, he spoils the manager but he also still wants to be closer to the chief haha! He reminds me of Takao from KnB so much, both his appearance and personality (and I guess the manager is somehow like Midorima?? lol). It also doesn't help that Tattsun, who voices Takao, is also his drama CD VA! 😅

Thanks for your hard work, @whitepeachscans! 😍

Efu

Gon start saying samishiinu and gomenneko from now on. Super weeb mode *activated*😎

Users who are viewing this thread