Atom - The Beginning

Dex-chan lover
oh? the site put up chapter 14 to 18 again. fingers crossed, maybe we'll get to see the 30th eventually

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

yes
bless your soul

If I never knew astro boy, then I would've probably enjoyed this a lot more. Because everytime I get sentimental about this I start thinking things like 'so that's what his dad was like, who'se the mother, what happened to the rest of the gang, etc'. These thoughts just keep me from fully enjoying the plot. It's that whole reading a story thinking it's gonna have a BAD END - vibe.

Dude, this story is so goddamn good, i just blasted through all 33 chapters in one go and I have to say that this manga deserves so much more recognition and so much more love. Like, come on, 8.39? This deserves far better than that in my honest opinion. There is so much to love about this manga that I dont even know where to start. If I were to name my main reason, it's just that I cant get enough of six developing his consciousness and his understanding of human feelings/values, it's beautiful and mind-blowingly well done. Props to the author, I hope he continues this series for many more chapters to come because i will be eagerly awaiting new releases.

To all newcomers, this manga is nothing short of spectacular. From its true Sci-fi nature, to the discussions of A.I and its place in this world, the exploration of the human condition, and even to the dichotomy of violence and pacifism, Atom - The Beginning always delivers with a message about humanity and its many struggles with itself. Easily an engaging, top-tier read for anyone that has or will read this art. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
new updates :D
ici9jete5sh31.jpg

Power Uploader
why are there no updates?
Manga got officially licensed in English last year, so our group dropped the project.
It's being released by Titan Comics under their Titan Manga label. The first three volumes are out currently, with the fourth slated to be released by them in a few days on April 11th.
With their current pace of releases, I believe it'll take them until sometime in 2025 to publish vol 12 (where our translations stopped), but I've read their releases so far and it's quality work, just as one would expect from an official version, so please support it if you can!

Users who are viewing this thread