Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 336 - The Mystery of Late Nights

Dex-chan lover
Nonoka was trying to put the moves on Daisuke...

This man leads a blessed life.

YugiItShouldHaveBeenMe.jpg

Of course this is the only logical way to proceed with the story. I'm slowly figuring out how the grand plot works.

Dex-chan lover
It is called Natrium in many other languages too.
She also mentions copper and cesium, but those are not among the symbols listed. The list contains rubidium, which gives a red flame, sodium (strong orange), lithium (reddish purple), calcium (orange red), and barium (green).

I might be a slightly mad scientist...
Well, your avatar pic fits then

Dex-chan lover
That's some low tolerance for loitering.

I like how chill most of the chapter is. Nonoka's great. Surprisingly aggressive.

Our regular ghost spotter. The successful one.

It is called Natrium in many other languages too.
I connect what natrium is far quicker than sodium.

She also mentions copper and cesium, but those are not among the symbols listed.
Yeah, I found it a bit surprising but not wrong, and I appreciate the lack of redundancy.

I might be a slightly mad scientist...
All scientists are at least slightly mad.

Dex-chan lover
Nonoka said she hasn't seen that color before, implying it wasn't a chemical reaction she, who well-versed in science, know of. So it prbly not a natural phenomenon
That's the obvious interpretation, but it's also reasonable to say she's just never seen it before. Being well-versed in science doesn't mean you know everything and will o' the wisps aren't super common to begin with.

That's the obvious interpretation, but it's also reasonable to say she's just never seen it before. Being well-versed in science doesn't mean you know everything and will o' the wisps aren't super common to begin with.
also a quick copy and paste from wiki doesn't mean you know everything - or anything at all - either

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we don't often get a chapter around our favorite science nerd, was delightfully calm and wholesome for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
Just how many talent does Daisuke have LOL.. He can crossdress.. Massages.. Survives Lightning Strike Conductivity.. Outrun a Piranha Fish.. Survive a Damage from Vodoo doll.. Outrun a track team ace (Surprisingly It's actually genetic).. instantly suplex an athlete.. now supernatural guess?.. It's scary that he doesn't realize he is actually pretty capable himself.. If he knows I'm pretty sure he's not gonna run away from mere ghost..

Dex-chan lover
His powers grow too rapidly they need to lock him down with the harem marriage ending before he grows too powerful.

Dex-chan lover
I'm certain she'd know about any reaction looking like that. She has a great deal of interest in explosions fireworks, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread