Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 346 - The Mystery of Examinations

Dex-chan lover
Ooh I forgot this girl was a manga artist, had to go back and find other chapters she was in. (She's in Chapter 316, lmk what others she's also in tho)

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but give my respect to students who also do mangaka work on the side. That's time management that's out of my depth.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely no prejudices there, no ma'm.

Yeah, I remember this. You can copy my homework, but don't make it too obvious.

Strange. Asking why he isn't having a strong reaction. Almost as if her expectations are quite a bit lewder than the artist...

That is indeed immoral.

And then she just accepted that those characters look like those people because that's what they're based on. No fuss about it. Sometimes she's actually reasonable.

as much as I don't like her
That's why she's best girl.
The duality of man.

I can't help but give my respect to students who also do mangaka work on the side. That's time management that's out of my depth.
It's usually not time management. It's time pressing-it-in-wherever-it-fits-and-if-it-doesn't-press-harder.

Man, morals is getting so corrupted. She's gonna have to resign at this point.
She was corrupted from the start, though. That's why she's overcompensating with the morals thing.

Dex-chan lover
NIce abuse of power, miss rep!

Jokes aside, I wonder if she realizes that the others are actually modeled after them now. Wonder if a rather lewd moral committee member will appear in her manga.

Dex-chan lover
NIce abuse of power, miss rep!
Power abuse is nice if it doesn't really harm anyone.

Jokes aside, I wonder if she realizes that the others are actually modeled after them now.
She did say there's no wonder the characters were familiar, so I'd assume she knows.

Wonder if a rather lewd moral committee member will appear in her manga.
Would be funny, so hopefully.

so... those scenes happened irl to daisuke right??
Considering how much they actually transform into magical girls... Probably.

Users who are viewing this thread