Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 357 - The Mystery of Being Serious

Group Leader
nonoka with the glasses down and peeking through to top is peak but damn, we actually looking forward to the white day reply now

Dex-chan lover
WTF? And without sensei, gal and morals too! Pls let morals, gal or chiaki senpai win

Dex-chan lover
IS this endgame ?
Is it time for most of the cast to wallow in depair ?
Mr Mangaka I don't feel so good
I don't want them to lose

Dex-chan lover
The era of tournament romance is over, now is the era to embrace harem romance with "100 girlfriends" as the leader.

No more fighting, time for peace.

Dex-chan lover
No....
I want it to be ar least 600 chapters like Seitokai Yakuindomo

Dex-chan lover
In another timeline this happened:
Suzu: I really like you... In fact I like you enough to imagine you doing unspeakable things to me.
Chiaki: Yes, like being all alone in the infirmary.
Kotone: Daisuke's on top of you, holding you down, you can't resist, nor do you want to.
Nonoka: Then Sensei walks in!

OH NO MY CHILDHOOD SERIES
32e580.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"WHAT IS WITH THIS SUDDEN TURN OF EVENTS?!" people who haven't been paying attention to the 300 or so chapters of subtext, especially with the girls competing behind his back in numerous chapters for a long while...

Seriously, do I need to compile a list of all the times he's made one of them swoon? Did you all forget the romantic comedy tags listed on the main page? They ain't new.

I swear to god you people don't actually read and just react...
It's not surprising that she likes him, it's surprising that the confession showed up after like 250 chapters of them obviously crushing hard on him and there being no progress at all.

Dex-chan lover
What the fak! This is so random lol. Is this ending?

If they're gonna do confessions then they'd better do it with all the girls lol. It's missing the best girl Tanaka!

Double-page supporter
...huh? You're telling me it wasn't a dream? Or is the author gonna continue the premise of a dream in the next chapter?
Or are they all gonna hypnotize themselves into forgetting any of this ever happened?

Users who are viewing this thread