Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 366 - The Mystery of Inflatable Pools

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I see the chapter with this cast/story, I kinda feel for Daisuke, some people are just not good with dogs or certain animals, perhaps they can manage with one or two they are familiar with, even then it’s on the edge.
Yet… despite knowing that some friends or family members still try to shove it to their face because they like the animal.

Dex-chan lover
I mistook she with the other public moral discipline so I was wondering why is she fine with men now

Dex-chan lover
Dogs are great at bringing people together. She's crafty, that girl.

Pappi is a genius.

She recovered very quickly, though. Without even once blaming him.

And tries to ensnare him further with the dog.

This is supposed to be a swimsuit chapter, but Daisuke's build keeps stealing the show
Who says a swimsuit character has to be female only?

Curse me for being vague, now some people will think I was reffering to Takahama
She is the superior choice, after all.

I mistook she with the other public moral discipline so I was wondering why is she fine with men now
The one from Seitokai Yakuindomo?

Dex-chan lover
You know what I was doing when I was 13? I would INFLATE AN INFLATABLE POOL and fill it up with SHERM and get buck naked and oil myself.
WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

Notice how, rather than accusing Dai of being lewd, she just has straight up almost wholesome fantasies about him now and she is always using the dog as an excuse to see him. She doesn't seem too unhappy about Pappi unleashing her paps in front of Daisuki either, almost as if it was planned...

Users who are viewing this thread