Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 369 - The Mystery of Grades

Dex-chan lover
Talk about graduating and stuff, theres also the 10 years later chapter..

Are we trully in the end game?
md try not to mention timeskip chapter in comments even though it's abundantly clear that we're never gonna go back to it (impossible):

i swear people have not been shutting up about it for weeks now, as if this episodic series is gonna pick up something from even 1 chapter ago, let alone 9. that valentine's "arc" was an exception, not the norm.

as you can see im pretty sick of seeing people constantly saying the same shit in the replies over and over now lmao. nothing personal, it's just that i get my fill of that reading comments in mangaplus where everyone keeps chanting "this will be axed in the next chapter" starting from chapter 3 of a series, don't need that parroting in md as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
adderall.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Author's note about the chair is so relatable. I'm at least 2 years overdue for a new chair.
My chair has its entire back broken off, so there's the seat and two arm rests with the padding tearing off. Been several years since that happened.

Dex-chan lover
that high five panel viewpoint looks like kotone just did a dash dive toward daisuke head lol

Aggregator gang
Zeno's SOL Paradox: before a slice of life series can end, it must get halfway between where it is and the ending before it can end. Then, once it's there, it must first get halfway between where it is and the ending before it can end. Then, once it's there, it must first get halfway between where it is and the ending before it can end. So on and so forth infinitely.

Dex-chan lover
They make it sound like dropping from 1st to 5th is a huge decrease in grades. Damn adult pressure.
And given it's only ranking, she may have technically even gotten a higher percentage of answers correct than when she was first.

Dex-chan lover
Zeno's SOL Paradox: before a slice of life series can end, it must get halfway between where it is and the ending before it can end. Then, once it's there, it must first get halfway between where it is and the ending before it can end. Then, once it's there, it must first get halfway between where it is and the ending before it can end. So on and so forth infinitely.
I knew there must be a scientific explanation!

Dex-chan lover
THEY MANAGED TO RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO NOT USE PHONE FOR A WEEK? HOW

Fed-Kun's army
i bet there will be another valentines day and stuff before the manga ends, trust

Dex-chan lover
I know that this is a joke but because of calculus, it has been shown that adding halves of the remaining distances ad infinitum converges to the original distance. So, we'll get there. Eventually.

Dex-chan lover
A school that busts a student's ass for only being in the top five sounds super toxic. It'd be one thing to say "hey, is everything alright?" but that's not what happened.

Dex-chan lover
I'm miffed with the adviser if his motivation was just to avoid a bad PR look for the school. I guess benefit of the doubt tells us that he's just looking out for his top student, but still...
Nope, that's a very Japanese reason. In exchange for having such a polite culture you're often expected not to make trouble for people. It's a humility based system where you constantly put yourself beneath a greater structure.

In America, Kotone would have gotten miffed just like you. Notice she found no fault with him saying it was because HE'S being put in a tough spot, let alone the fact that it looks bad for the school, all before finally talking about where it puts Kotone herself.

Users who are viewing this thread