Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 373 - The Mystery of Hiking

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see all of them in colour.

Hiking is best when it's a bit cool. You get warm when hiking anyway.

If they're all aware of the suspension bridge effect, is it effective?

Bridge looks safe enough if you know what you're doing, but there's still some big gaps on the sides.

Nice view from under the bridge. Though those shorts look shorter than anyone's actually wearing.

Wow, she's so good at faking being scared. Even got tears and all.

They're all so eager to jump him. But I wouldn't want to put even more weight under one pair of feet.

Stay tuned for part two, the inevitable hot spring mixer!

Dex-chan lover
The colour page totally has Non Non Biyori vibes to it even if Encouragement of Climb is probably a more on-topic comparison. It's not like Non Non Biyori didn't have the occasional hiking chapter/segment, like the New Year's sunrise story where Renge was singing the morbid song about the suicidal quack doctor.

I have vertigo so I don't know if I could cross a hanging bridge like that unless it was very low. I know there are suspension bridges for highways, I used to cross one several days a week just to get to high school, but those are different beasts entirely with a central support tower and several steel ropes, each as thick as a tree trunk, holding up the spans, not simple suspension bridges with wooden planks and absolutely nothing holding up the bridge in the middle.

So is the tanned gyaru seriously not going to get a confession scene?

Reading between the lines, if anyone won him it's MoChan, but it sounds like he wasn't a great prize in the end anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter.
eaa97a5c8df97c6f3117634bf287ccce.png

Screenshot-2024-06-13-at-11-30-30-ATSUMARE-FUSHIGI-KEN.png

You can't just go and drop a bombshell like that, and not include Nonoka and Suzu, yur twistin mah balls m8

Users who are viewing this thread