Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 378 - The Mystery of Graduation

Dex-chan lover
It's too soon. We only have the very last chapter to wrap everything. Aww man, I wish we have more time... :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
WHERE IS THE TIME LOOP? DID THEY PATCH THE BUG? Man I am not ready to see this ending, covid brought me to this manga bruv

Double-page supporter
Don't be sad that it's ending...be sad that it might not be a harem end :meguuusad::meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Sad that this is ending, but also glad that the story has an end.

Ika Musume was fun, but there was no closure. I hope this one will be finished better, and Daisuke better be actually decisive.

Supporter
Kotone attack!
Very cute, much effective.
Daisuke hasn't just bulked up physically, he's much stronger mentally.

Before, being suddenly embraced by Kotone who's also telling him "Take it" would have made his head explode and/or he'd have melted into a puddle. :huh:

Supporter
Wth is with people who feel like they have to hint at (or even deliver) untagged ending spoilers? If you want to be spoiled, whatever floats your boat. But don't do it to everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thinking on it. This is the end of an Era in a lot of ways. Several long running manga are starting to end about now as well.
Though I sort of wished that they were able to end it on 400 instead of 379. It was a great ride through the years though!

Double-page supporter
LOOOOVEEE YOUUUUUU PREEEEEZ
fUBY8A3.png

Dex-chan lover
I have low expectation, I would consider this to have a good ending if he somehow (a) make a clear solid choice (b) not interrupted by anything silly. Please don't go "I can't choose anyone" or a fireworks somehow turning them deaf.

Dex-chan lover
Dude's built like a Jojo character, lol
Dang, I'm already sad and missing this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the next time loop the author's gonna do. We had the eternal summer with the squid girl, now the eternal year with the school boy.

Users who are viewing this thread