Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 10 Ch. 185 - The Mystery of Failing Grades

how long is japan's summer break that 20 days is considered too much? is their summer break really just a month instead of 3 months?

Wait does she wear a wig? If she normally has dark hair, she has to bleach her hair to dye it. Unless she grows multiple feet-lengths of hair each night there's no way she got back to her natural hair color that quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@Pomki The"summer break" on my country is either 2-3 weeks for every grade, not even elementary students get more than that

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrotrap If she bleached her hair I'm guessing she could have re-dyed it black. I don't think it's a wig or that joke would probably have been made ages ago.

Double-page supporter
Tanaka reminds me of many Japanese women that I know of who look completely like a country bumpkin without makeups and are very conscious about that. It's pretty cool to see how far makeups have gone.

Double-page supporter
Back-to-back chapters with the two Best Girls is bliss.

Fed-Kun's army
Tanaka a best
Also: totes
Tots are delicious, deep-fried nuggets of shredded potato and go well with a dipping sauce of choice. Now I'm hungry, dammit.

How the fuck is a 28 not a failing mark? Actually how are any of those not failing marks?

Dex-chan lover
@Jacough the 28 is raw, as in 28/#, I'm surprised she passed with a 49.9 tho, since I though 50% was a passing grade.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see her have chapter with only her and Daisuke. I like to see them have chemistry on an individual level

Aggregator gang
﹡ᵏᵃⁿ ᵏᵃⁿ ᵏᵃⁿ ᵏᵃᶜʰⁱ ᵈᵃᶻᵉ ᵖˡᵃʸˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʷᵃʸ﹡

Users who are viewing this thread