Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 11 Ch. 202 - The Mystery of Submitting Entries

Dex-chan lover
So rozen maiden cute doll level but because it matsuko, so yamato nadeshiko looking doll + magical girl, + daisuke to be mysterious helper with mask that always help suzu?

Aggregator gang
Behind the scenes... It might even be true. Gotta keep an eye on suzu

You can't make Matsuko cuter. That's how you can be certain she's not just Kyubey in disguise.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if everybody in Suzu's family is interested in cursed idols and/or the occult. It's rare to see a chapter without Daisuke in it.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the author is using the new characters for create more situations like this, so far it's pretty funny.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Well, Matsuko the Magical Girl deal-maker is more honest than Kyubey at least. Also way more up-front and appropriate looking.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kino280
I mean, Kyubey basically made the deal like this.
"Hey, I will grant your wishes but you will need to face misfortune after misfortune pushing your psyche to the limit until you decide tp have enough and fell into madness and become witches who have no control of your body and just kill everyone." "Oh, by the way, your soul will be stuck inside this egg looking things, so be careful not to lose it or your body will die."

Users who are viewing this thread