Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 11 Ch. 204 - The Mystery of Hugs

I wanna hug her!.. as long her hair is long.. I will love her! but kotone(prez) is I love for this manga love route! DaichixKotone♡

Dex-chan lover
I wanted!

Damn that was extremely sweet, very rare actually, seems like no lewd this time.

thanks for the chapter!

Out of all developments, "Chiaki becoming friends with Iino and sharing the worry of not being feminine enough to attract Daisuke" is certainly something I never expected.

I always thought Reiko is the closest Chiaki had to an official love rival for Daisuke, because it was never too blatant between the club members themselves (if they see one among themselves gets the lead, they only kinda comment on it instead of freaking out or bickering). Certainly did not expect Iino, a secondary character who started out as part of a Kaname gag that kinda developed into Kotone's foil. Although I'm not complaining about her developing beyond being part of a gag.

Also great to see her crush on Daisuke isn't a one-chapter thing that gets swept under the rug after the gag was over

Dex-chan lover
chiakiiiiiiiiiiiii

@GaoMuscle
i mean, she's the only one who's actually shown interest in daisuke beyond being possessive (suzu). kotone hasn't actually shown any interest in daisuke at all aside from being conscious about the fact that he's male. Honestly the only characters I might consider as being interested in him are chiaki, tanaka, and maybe chem girl and morals. morals i dunno, she may just be super horny.

there's no doubt the whole club likes daisuke, but i think kotone and suzu are more friends.

Dex-chan lover
Iino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chiaki

The most masculine girl had he biggest balls in this series. Honestly she's pretty likeable.

Double-page supporter
Not just a hug

I want my head between that muscle bound leg

Users who are viewing this thread