Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 12 Ch. 210 - The Mystery of Freezing

@Asa-senpai
Lot of times it depends on location.
I've had one where I literally took a dime size chunk out of my scalp and it barely bled. And another time had some metal banding snap and scratch my forehead no deeper than a paper cut and it bled like a mofo.

Dex-chan lover
i hate that people 'sprain' their ankles

a sprain is actually very serious, and often involves a torn ligament. significant internal bleeding and muscle damage, massive swelling that takes months to heal, and the possibility of permanent damage

but a 'sprain' is just a little thing that goes away in an hour right? RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover

a sprain is actually very serious, and often involves a torn ligament. significant internal bleeding and muscle damage, massive swelling that takes months to heal, and the possibility of permanent damage

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru & Senpai are obviously best girls, but I think Glasses has the best chemistry with the MC personally

Also yeah, "twisted my ankle" would prolly be better than "sprain"; sprains are REALLY bad

@nam271000 nothing to worry about, there doesn't seen to be any lasting mental SQUIRREL!!!!! damage.
But seriously.
The first was way back when I was in 2nd grade (and we all know how death defying we were back then) from a glancing scrape more than anything while falling out of a tree, I got right back up and continued playing at recess. It wasn't till I got back to class that I found it while scratching my head. (doesn't help that I had bright red hair back then, so the bleeding kinda blended in). Got 6 stitches from it.
The other was a simple work injury from me over tightening some 4 mil metal banding wire, I was lucky I was wearing safety glasses, it could have been worse, and honestly didn't leave a mark after the fact.
But over all they were really nothing injures and I've done far worse to other parts of my body, but such is the life of adventure.

@SeamusDubh
hmm true. None of my injuries were cuts, they just straight damaged my skull. Cuts will prolly lead to more blood even if they aren't as serious

Aggregator gang
@nobaka a torn ligament would be considered a sever sprain and at the extreme end of what is considered a sprain. A light sprain is simply a twisted/pulled ligament that might cause nothing but some swelling or pain and be fine in a hour or two.

You must get really pissed when someone gets a "cut" and treats it with a band-aid since a cut can be an injury that eperates your head from your body and cause death. lmao

Users who are viewing this thread