Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 17 Ch. 308 - The Mystery of Pressure Point Pushing

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually surprised Gyaru and Public Morals are so low, I swear it feels like the auhtor rather enjoys having them be chapter foci. I say "low," they still beat the male MC, buts still...

Dex-chan lover
i love how the author depict kotone belly button from bottom POV
And that she somehow feels the need to raise her shirt that much. Gotta cram in some fanservice somehow.

I'm actually surprised Gyaru and Public Morals are so low, I swear it feels like the auhtor rather enjoys having them be chapter foci. I say "low," they still beat the male MC, buts still...
Yeah, those two are two of the best characters.

Male MCs in series like this are quite often jokers on a popularity list. They can make it to the top contenders, and they can fall entirely off the list. And most of the time it doesn't matter all that much anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The poll was rigged or most of the actual readers didnt' notice it was on.
How is possible that farm gal is just 7th? that class rep that never appears is 6th and that morality glasses was under them?
The trio on the top make sense bu how can you got with tomboy when hypno-tits is literally standing there?

Class Rep is the one that makes the poll really weird, I don't even remember she exists and she somehow got more votes than trap-kun or MC mom?
yeah, I demand q recount

Dex-chan lover
And Chiaki takes over first place. Holy crap. There is no stopping the original members. They've been in the top 3 in all of the polls so far.

Contributor
I didn't know I could post on these forums with my account. Sorry for being a week late, but I'll explain what happened with the polls quickly.

It's a system that heavily favors sending in local letter votes (from physical magazine copies) where 1st place gets 50 pts, 2nd gets 30, and 3rd gets 10, whereas for online voting, 1st gets 5, 2nd gets 3, 3rd gets 1. You can vote once with local letter but every day during polling with online, but the end result is still a 50/30/10 versus 35/21/7.

Just for extra trivia (which was on the post-7th place result page), if you count only online votes, Kotone would have won.
If you count every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place vote as 1, regardless of whether or not you voted online or local, then Suzu would have won.

(TLDR: There wasn't any cheating. Chiaki fans are just hardcore while Kotone fans, despite winning the previous 2 polls, got lazy and stuck with online votes.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How funny that Daisuke is 13th in the character polls. Really shows that he's a useless MC. Anyone else wanna bet this will eventually end with him picking none of the girls? Cause that's my bet now it'll end with "And their adventures continued" type ending.
Seitokai Yakuidomo is similar to this one, and it doesnt even et that.

But i like Daisuke, besides everything

Dex-chan lover
Who gives a shit if Daisuke is low on the rankings? Of course he's not going to be high up there, he's the MC and not a love interest or a girl. Doesn't mean he's not a good character.

Dex-chan lover
Who gives a shit if Daisuke is low on the rankings? Of course he's not going to be high up there, he's the MC and not a love interest or a girl. Doesn't mean he's not a good character.
No Daisuke does matter and he should be 1st, everyone needs to vote Daisuke. (Joking, btw)

Users who are viewing this thread