Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 18 Ch. 328 - The Mystery of Still Pools

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha Doesn't make any sense as usual.. Daisuke is superhuman level at this point because of his superhuman club members..

Dex-chan lover
this chapter makes no fucking sense
sure piranha are sweetwater fish
but the chlorine, ontop of the unknown chemical there that killed all the gunk and bacteria, would have a) killed the piranhas, b) most likely damaged the skin tissue (minus the chlorine) of them

then again, this manga is stuck in a timeloop, so I think we can brush this off aswell.
Eh, given all the other wacky stuff that goes on in this manga, these fish are probably evolved to survive in hazardous environments. Like Gordon Freeman, except as a fish

Dex-chan lover
As people have mentioned, there are so many things wrong with this. All I can add to it is that the piranhas were not hungry. If they were, there'd be a little more blood. Just a little.

To my knowledge (which may be wrong or out-dated,) Japanese schools tend to have students do a lot, if not all, the cleaning, in efforts to teach them responsibility and the like.
From what I've learned from anime and manga, cleaning the pool is the exclusive job of the main characters.

I was expecting normal whacky stuff like "oh no, chemical removes cloth"
That's what I was expecting as well, and it would make far more sense than any of the major errors here.

Dex-chan lover
Here i thought the chemicals they added to clean the pool was going to melts clothes or something but nope piranahs

Dex-chan lover
Goryo might be luckysonovabitch, but he also manly enough to deserves it.

I would assume that girl was smart enough not to put fish in chlorinated water since she knows piranha behavior. And if the pool got as dirty as it was in page 1, I'm sure all the chlorine was gone, which is why she put the fish in there.
The bigger question is, how did a school pool reach the point of sludge while having a major chlorine loss problem?
Also, where even is pool maintenance staff? Is it just the club cleaning up all the time? In all the pool cleaning chapters, they never once chlorinated the water as far as I remember.
pool has been open for about 3 months in summer and has been left unattended. by law, pools must be filled with water at all times for firefighting purposes.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes no sense and is clearly a "mangaka ran out of ideas so just dartboarded it".

Users who are viewing this thread