Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 18 Ch. 332 - The Mystery of Beach Houses

Dex-chan lover
DATASS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm a believer that one day, we will have our rom-com back. Until that time comes, these little crumbs keep me coping harder.

Dex-chan lover
I just had an stroke and readed "suzu and asahi sensei at the gloryhole" on the credit page and my eyes wide opened

Dex-chan lover
Well damn. I was so engrossed in the chapter and Tanaka that I missed Chiaki's glorious ... comeback. That was NOT fair Chiaki ... TTTB like that should be a crime.

Dex-chan lover
This was never a rom-com
Reminds me of Seitokai Yakuindomo. Mostly comedy about romance. And general comedy. Any romance in it is only there for the jokes, and not to get resolved. Doesn't mean there can't be actual romantic development, but it's not the premise of the manga.

Contributor
Reminds me of Seitokai Yakuindomo. Mostly comedy about romance. And general comedy. Any romance in it is only there for the jokes, and not to get resolved. Doesn't mean there can't be actual romantic development, but it's not the premise of the manga.
Seitokai Yakuindomo is also trapped in the same time warp with iterations of the same events from different perspectives.
Still Daisuke and Takatoshi somehow survive valentines day.

Dex-chan lover
At least they were polite enough to wait for her shift to be over. And that also indicates they're not actually flirting around too much either, since they're willing to wait. But are they willing to share?

Nothing says gyaru like leopard print.

Gotta keep them copyrights at bay, rite?
But Tanaka is like what 15-16 right? they look 20+ it's more then creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread