Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 19 Ch. 349 - The Mystery of Western Songs

Dex-chan lover
He's trying to grind his INT stat to match his STR but failed miserably.. Sheesh the author turned Daisuke from a loser to near perfect dude and that's great..

Aggregator gang
how the fuck this harem manga heroines are all equally compactible with the protag?!!

Dex-chan lover
INCHES from tongue to tongue action. MERE INCHES, I SAY!
cat-thurston-waffles.gif

Dex-chan lover
Accidental tongue on tongue action is a lot lewder than I thought, enhanced by the implied action of it.

Contributor
See, you're going about it wrong. Songs won't help you learn a langauge, watch the cartoons instead.
They can definitely help pronounciation, we seem to use a different part of the brain when we sing that is more musically orientated, it's very helpful when learning tonal languages for example.
anime might be fine If you want to sound like a mentally disturbed teen perhaps...

Also don't call them dumb bitches man, come on. ):
The entire plot of 5 toubun is that they're dumb.

An omnibus ending could work where each girl gets a chapter or page or something?

Paying a karaoke room just to find a space to study :questionblob: Surely library works just fine.
now that I think about it, I haven't really seen any representation of a library in japanese media. or, at least, a library that isn't the school library. and the school library isn't exactly the best place to get some quiet, especially with this school. the only mention of a public library I can think of is from bookworm, and that lasted all of two pages before she died from being buried in books after an earthquake.

maybe it's a cultural thing where libraries in japan aren't like libraries in the west (potentially too crowded to get any quiet), or are much less affordable?

Dex-chan lover
now that I think about it, I haven't really seen any representation of a library in japanese media. or, at least, a library that isn't the school library. and the school library isn't exactly the best place to get some quiet, especially with this school. the only mention of a public library I can think of is from bookworm, and that lasted all of two pages before she died from being buried in books after an earthquake.

maybe it's a cultural thing where libraries in japan aren't like libraries in the west (potentially too crowded to get any quiet), or are much less affordable?
I forgot the title but there's a manga about this look-like-delinquent guy who's working part time at public library.

In an ideal world this manga will have the multiple ending like that manga about dumb bitches studying, and not the shitty ending of the quintuples
The series is “We Never Learn” for the official EN name, JP name is Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai, literally "We Can't Study." I remember reading it weekly on the viz app.

I went to Japan a while back, and visited a library. It was pretty standard one, though most stuff is obviously in Japanese. They did have this one section though that was basically designated for tourists with some English books and manga, which was neat.

Dex-chan lover
I'm mostly for Tanaka or morals girl, but he's got the best chemistry with Tanaka.
wdym best chemistry? If you mean Tanaka flirts with him and he gets embarrassed then that's just his reaction to literally any attractive human female flirting with him. (If you really want to be accurate he is most attracted to Kotone) Also his relationship with Tanaka is oftentimes morally wrong, and she worsens his grades and convinces him to disobey school rules. Immoral!

Users who are viewing this thread