Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 9 Ch. 168 - The Mystery of Revoked Qualifications

Dex-chan lover
nooooooooo, she was about to raise that flag higher than anyone else!

also, cute hair is CUUUUUUUUUUTE

ALSO, did the braids made themselves as soon as she put that armband on?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she got a lesson in the pitfalls of politics lol.
And then the lesson disappeared as quickly as her hair fixed itself.

now all there is to do is wait for the student council president to show up.

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds like an annoying powertripping stuco pres. But undoubtedly, she (because seriously, has there even been one other named male in this series? I honestly can't remember) will show up and just be another adorable waifu type for Daisuke to add to the harem.

@Bufuman
I seriously hope not. By now the harem has been established and stable for a while, we don't really need a new addition more than 70 chapters in (since Ryoko). You can add more girls into the story, but NOT the harem (newspapers girl and artclub girl being examples)

Banned
Poor Reiko. Losing her authority because she didn't make exceptions for authority... that is... kinda fucked. Realistic though.

That her braids are contingent on the presence of the armband is even more bizarre and not remotely realistic.
She definitely looks better with them.

At least nobody stole her glasses.
Chiaki needs to get decapitated though. The hell is her problem?

I don't understand morals girl's logic. She says she does what she does to allow students to have a fun school life, despite constantly making things worse for them?

Users who are viewing this thread