Attack on Titan - Vol. 27 Ch. 109 - Leader

omg i wonder what would happen if she finds out gabi killed sasha... damn isayama

Wow 2 people back from season 1 and 2 of the anime that got saved and influenced by Mikasa and Sasha in this chapter. Hopefully Gabi starts seeing the faults in Marley's overly unwarranted predjudice.

Hopefully, they finally break this cycle of hatred that just keeps making things worse and worse.

Dammit Gabi, I understand and respect your feelings, but you really need to chill. Like a lot.

Damn, the Gabi haters in this thread... are you not getting the story? Yes it is infuriating that she killed Sasha and that she is just a brainwashed kid. But to wish for her to die rather than repent for her mistakes is just fucked. Reread the story and understand the message being told hear, fucking hoes mad.

damn this situation... just sucks. Gabi and the other warrior kids(and well every eldian on marley) are brainwashed and this cycle of hate just keeps going on. We've seen it with reiner and now we're seeing it with these kids. Although it doesn't necessarily justify their actions, it does make it more understandable y'know. idk everything is just an ehhh situation. I feel like people who are just telling gabi to die already are missing the point maybe. Like you don't have to like Gabi but I mean you can't say it's completely on her.

but cant wait to see gabi finding out who she killed. that'll be something interesting

Gabi's hatred towards the "descendants of devils" is similar to that of Eren's hatred towards titans, but the main difference is she's brainwashed by the "universal truth" and that makes her very narrow-minded. She's refusing to accept that there's another possibility. I don't like Gabi, but I think she's just a brainwashed kid with room to grow... I think it's very sad that everything that happened to this point has happened, I just hope all of them will find some peace.

Users who are viewing this thread