Attack on Titan - Vol. 27 Ch. 109 - Leader

You know, I actually want to see Gabi's character development now. Knowing how emotionally driven she is (not unlike Eren), it's gonna be such sweet retribution to see her agonize over the realization that she's been brainwashed for so long, and that blaming people for the crimes of their ancestors is super narrow-minded and super hypocritical considering her lineage

I love how this chapter really questions Gabi's thinking and it's like "in her face". Before she said "I didn't see it with my own eyes." but now she is kind of forced to actually see it with her own eyes. Maybe she'll get some understanding that there are two relatable sides here and not just her own.

Duck Gabi's view of things and the world; I really hate where this is going. Why is she being built up as a char more and more? No one cares about these little midget brat side hoes. Just kill her off already...

Did we really wait over 8 years just to get another Eren 2.0 minus the cock? Starting at 0 again? Give me more of that badass redemption arc. Mmmmh that felt so satisfying.

At least some people seem to share the same sentiment.

PS.: the hatred for Gabi doesn't stem from a lack of understanding. I don't even know how you would infer that. It's quite the opposite actually; the reasons as to why she acts the way she does are so blatantly obvious that they need not be explicitly stated. We all get that she's a) brainwashed and b) deeply traumatized and in pain. Aren't we all clever little creatures?

However, as it stands she is a pesky annoyance. The plot approaches its final climax and id rather read and see some other meaningful progression that this shitty brat.

hot take gabi > floch. idk why i just hate floch, i can at least understand why gabi thinks the way she does

zackely is wily as ever.. and so are the others... so eren has been told information that others are not aware of which is why this has been happening... he has changed... there is division in the scouts because of that... meanwhile the girls that sasha and mikasa have saved have grown up... to become quite different... pixis is really cool tho... falco is pretty understanding...

Dex-chan lover
Duck Gabi's view of things and the world; I really hate where this is going. Why is she being built up as a char more and more? No one cares about these little midget brat side hoes. Just kill her off already...

Did we really wait over 8 years just to get another Eren 2.0 minus the cock? Starting at 0 again? Give me more of that badass redemption arc. Mmmmh that felt so satisfying.

At least some people seem to share the same sentiment.

PS.: the hatred for Gabi doesn't stem from a lack of understanding. I don't even know how you would infer that. It's quite the opposite actually; the reasons as to why she acts the way she does are so blatantly obvious that they need not be explicitly stated. We all get that she's a) brainwashed and b) deeply traumatized and in pain. Aren't we all clever little creatures?

However, as it stands she is a pesky annoyance. The plot approaches its final climax and id rather read and see some other meaningful progression that this shitty brat.
SnK is one of those special works that are not simply about a plot. It's about a message from the creator Isayama. The manga is just a medium for him to get the world's attention so that his message can reach a bigger audience, even if among the audience members there are people like you who do not put the effort to see beyond what they agree and disagree. Gabi is but a way/medium to show how many people can easily subscribe to a convenient mindset as a self-defense mental coping mechanism and the cognitive dissonance each of us can go through when faced with a concept that challenges what we have learnt throughout our entire existence

I'm not saying I'm better at thinking than you are. everyone is essentially the same. our ever-shifting mood of the moment makes us write out different comments. For example, you might not think the same way today.

Anyway, I'm not reading all that either.

Users who are viewing this thread