Attack on Titan - Vol. 28 Ch. 111 - Child of the Forest

Dex-chan lover
Legit sad that Gabi didn't get slashed in her throat. She murdered best girl, she needs to die.

Gabi deserve to die 😠
That shitty brat just really needs to dead eaten by titan or something

Fed-Kun's army
If this GABI bitch STILL doesnt change her mentality towards eldians after she got forgiven and shown such kindness, I WILL KILL HER MYSELF AAAAGHHHHHHHHH I AM SO ANGRY AND SAD 😭😭😭

Man that was a rollercoaster of emotions, I give props to Sasha's dad not wanting to continue the cycle of hate and it's almost refreshing in a way seeing how much Nicolo, a Marleyan cared so much for Sasha he was ready to kill Gabi, god damn.

i don’t hate Gabi. Put urself in her shoes honestly. imagine being a KID having the agenda elitist assholes shoved down ur throat, training to be a killing machine, going to WAR, then having the people you’ve spent your whole life hating kill two of your closest friends just like that. y’all seem to forget she is a CHILD. i genuinely think after the confrontation w sashas parents she’ll learn to grow and understand that marley isn’t what it seems and neither is paradis.

Oh, I see, so that's why woman don't want to be mothers anymore, because of sick manchildren like you guys. It all makes sense now!

Users who are viewing this thread