Attack on Titan - Vol. 30 Ch. 120 - An Instant

Page 11 where we see one of Krueger's memories of him hiding in a cupboard while his family is being executed, look at what the Marleyan soldier is holding. It's not a gun, it's a kettle. I feel like Isayama put that there to see if anyone would notice. They are dead scared of a kettle lmao

@Dynamo33 haha it really is hilarious... though this was a ive got you chapter... this is one of the most emotional chapters i have read so far... when you see grisha with baby eren.. it was sad and you then see eren squinting.. remembering what it was back then... and grisha asking zeke forgiveness... this world is cruel... humans are flawed that is all i can conclude right now but they do learn from their mistakes at times... something like rashomon.. and there is almost nothing you can do about it... accept it and continue moving forward... stay there and you will be stuck till eternity .. this is why the owl asked him to start a family... so that he do not stay stuck for a long time that he regrets it...

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 where we see one of Krueger's memories of him hiding in a cupboard while his family is being executed, look at what the Marleyan soldier is holding. It's not a gun, it's a kettle. I feel like Isayama put that there to see if anyone would notice. They are dead scared of a kettle lmao
sorry to inform you...but that kettle was filled with oil meant to burn kruger's family alive...as explained in the chapter when grisha got the attack titan from the owl...sorry

Dex-chan lover
Double uno reverses.

Also what is he expecting to find in the basement of the church on a random afternoon? Not like the king is going to be down there.

Users who are viewing this thread