Attack on Titan - Vol. 30 Ch. 122 - From You, 2000 Years Ago

Dex-chan lover
@biach12 Maybe, I just wanted to share the inspiration Isayama used since I think that's pretty much what it was, an ancient worm.

It does not make sense that Ymir would obey Eren over Zeke. If she truly wants things to end (like Eren implies here) then she'd share Zeke's and the King of the Walls' goal of Eldian and titan extinction. Eren wants to save Paradis, so titans will continue to exist and Ymir will continue to work and stay trapped in Paths.

Such a terrible fate for any child. Or any human in general. They idolize you in moments of peace but throw you under the bus as soon as things get tough

I swear, it’s like vtec kicked in in season 4, just suddenly getting crazier and crazier

Supporter
Seems like Eren's goal was to give Ymir the choice, not to make the choice himself . . .

Though given how much this story has fucked with my mind so far I'm not sure if this theory will hold up beyond the firs panel of the next chapter . . . which I'll be reading in a few minutes . . .

Fed-Kun's army
This is the most fucked up chapter in the entire series, what the fuck

poor ymir,she s only want a freedom,yeah its happen when human is given a huge power for example like eldia's first king

eren i trying to save ymir... she has a tragic story... to be given the choice for the first time... that king is real bad guy... to do all of this... power corrupts people but not ymir... she just continued and continued.. this is ineed disappointing.. but she couldve gone with zekes plan if she wanted... still i guess she knows that there are people like that king everywhere...

Aggregator gang
everytime i reread this chapter i just want to say fuck you fritz, eren did right by saving ymir

Users who are viewing this thread