Attack on Titan - Vol. 33 Ch. 132 - Wings of Freedom

Thank you for the actual good translation and scan quality like always!

Going to miss Floch. Also so worried for Jean, please don't let best boy die :*(

Fed-Kun's army
Got damnit, Hange has been always my favorite since they introduced her.. nooooooooooo
now that she's gone the last clown left is Connie my boi, pls don't die and live on for Sasha too.

also floch you jackkass!!

Contributor
Levi was too OP so the devs finally nerfed him in the latest patch...

Hange was both figuratively and literally on fire this chapter, taking at least 3 wall titans down with her.
RIP, 14th commander of the Survey Corps. o7

So right now, they have the power of the Colossal, the Armored and the Cart plus two Ackermans and their most modern military technology to try and stop the combined might of the Attack, Warhammer and Founding with all his Wall titans. Meanwhile, the Female and the Jaw are staying behind. The Beast still MIA, but definitely not dead... waiting for his turn to come up back on stage.

RIP... One of the most admirable characters after Erwin just kicked the bucket.

The flame is the soul's breath, The black smoke is the soul's release, ashes thou wert and art l, may thy soul... return to the great flame

Látom

The best way to die as a Titan lover is taking down them of course!! You will always remembered 14th Commander Hange Zoe!!!! Levi's last line for her is soo epic, but Hange dying on FIRE is more BADASS!!! Hange being a Titan Lover as usual is GOLD then segway to the feels is soo illegal!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Trying to suggest there's a difference between the rumbling and the merciful killing is hypocritical.

One side will live, the other will die.

Whoever's left will prosper with the ultimate authority of the land.

Seeing Hange, Erwin and co at the end brings me more peace than it should, tbh.
We now have a confirmation that the afterlife exists in the SnK world, and that it's peaceful there.

Unless they mentioned it somewhere before and I just can't recall, I've been picking up and putting down this series over the years, lol

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me next issue we will have a recap with Hange telling everything again

floch that piss smelling stinky fucking justin bieber looking ass died hurray :D i cried for a good 3 minutes bc hange died tho :'D

I'm totally broken right now, hange and sasha were literally my comfort and favorites characters

I'm a crying mess right now (for hange)

FUCK YOU FLOCH I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL

Users who are viewing this thread