Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 136 - Offer your Hearts

@twinklecake I hope so, don't want isayama to turn into japan's d&d. I mean, that first scene where the warhammer titans fired a bunch of arrows and none of those hit anything was copied from got s8 when they couldn't kill a fuckin dragon with a thousand ballistas...

Let's hope i eat my words...

Dex-chan lover
I think the best ending (not my idea) would be that Eren slaps the shit out of his friends, corrals the rest of humanity in one spot, then creates walls around them out of spite.

Sadly, it looks like they’re going to blow him up simultaneously at both ends. And that weird spine creature probably will get taken out too, either stopping future Titans or eliminating them altogether. And Eren unlikely to survive since he’s just a head.

This series is ending in April, right? So just 3-4 more chapters left. I think I might be able to get through it, but holy shit do I not care anymore.

Really hope they manage to stop Eren but all get killed in the process. Everyone dying would be a good way to end this

Double-page supporter
I'll be so pissed if this ends with these idiots nonsensically prevailing over Erin... especially considering that Erin is right. I'll also loose all my enthusiasm watching the anime if I know we're heading to a shit end.

Aggregator gang
HOW the fuck are they allowed to even stand against this amount of titans? They shoul've just died in one to two pages each.

I can't forgive Mikasa for killing my Floch, she has to die

@Riri the fact that literally all of them are master titan slayers and the titans they're fighting are basically mindless?

Aggregator gang
cart titan now rocket launch around killing warhammer BY NAPE?? wtf
reiner win againts multiple 9 titans? when he lost with 1 eren boi? lol
Armin wanking never stops
just let eren win pls

Aggregator gang
@Riri plot armor and the fact that it all takes place in a span of a few minutes, just for us it seems so long since it takes time between chapters

Dex-chan lover
@The whole "Remember when a single Titan was considered tough" comparison.

I don't think it should be that surprising that the main cast are having an easier time fighting Titans compared to their predessocrs before them. For one, they have a technological advantage, like Thunder Spears which can pretty much KO a Titan in one blow, they have far better experience and knowledge regarding Titans compared to the start of the series. Now you can say that "these aren't pure Titans, they're Titan shifters. So they should pose more of a threat"; to which I'll say you're correct... If we're talking about the Warhammer, Beast, Jaw, Armor, and Colossal Titans. Those Titans are definitely a threat due to their abilities, however the Cart, Female (pre-Annie), and Attack Titans lack abilities that would be useful in this conflict (maybe except for the Cart Titan's speed) and as such may as well be pure Titans (or abnormals).

Then there's the terrain that they're fighting in, which is Eren's enormous skeletal body with massive bones as far as the eye can see; a battle terrain like that is pretty much perfect for ODM gear combat, especially when compared to previous conflicts (Town with buildings that occasionally blocked view and hid some enemies from sight, wide open terrain with little trees to use to manuever about, etc.).

So yeah, imo I don't find it odd at the main cast's survival and their ability to put up a fight. Instead, I would just say that I'm a bit disappointed in Ymir's seemingly inability to properly make use of the created titan shifters powers (since it seems she's the one who's controlling them). For example instead of spawning a bunch of useless female or attack titans, she could've created a bunch of Colossal Titans to hang around Eren's Bodies and steamed the place up (assuming that the extra weight won't slow Eren down), or instead of having the War Hammer Titans form a line up to try and shoot Falco down, she could've summoned the previous flying beast Titan to have it chase after Falco and had the War Hammer Titans spread out around Eren's body and had them create spikes everywhere (as Eren and Willy Sister had did before) and possibly kill everyone instantly. It's a bit of a shame because the previous chapter had it seemed like Ymir was using the Titans skillfully, and this chapter doesn't really enforce the idea of that. Although I'll admit she seems pretty adamant about keeping them from reaching Armin.

Anyway, a good chapter imo, especially the part where Jean runs off while Pieck was still talking, and I'll be looking forward to the next ones. With every said however, I'm still hopeful that Eren is the one who wins in the end.

lol what bunch of cru Babies. 🤣

This manga was amazing. Eren got what he wanted, now it's time to stop his genocidal ass. I don't think Levi will live long enough to kill The Monke though.

Isayama managed to remind me Armin and Annie an actual good couple. And Jean ignoring Pieck is Just too funny XD

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the lelouch ending will work here cause there are still infighting happening even in front of the apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread