Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 136 - Offer your Hearts

HOW THE FUCK DID FALCO PERFECTLY USED THE POWERS OF HIS TITAN WHEN LITERALLY TOOK EREN MONTHS TO CONTROL IT??? also how did he fly out of the blue šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Double-page supporter
@jstoru Just the kind of person and response I predicted. Cheers for volunteering.

lol i thought i was the only one who wanted eren to win but the comments say otherwise. I swear if they all somehow miraculously win against eren through the power of friendship.....šŸ¤¢

da

these braintards cry in the comments while I am the only one to notice a bunny titan in the background

Double-page supporter
This had better end with all of them fucking failing. Eren was right, it's not okay to let massive injustice and genocide slide under the radar just to keep the world's peace. Especially when it was caused by the world's greed.

They fucked around and found out, that's THEIR fault, not Eren's, not Paradis Eldians' fault, either!

If a four-foot-nothing picks a fight with an eight-foot dumbbell-eating monster, that's his own damn fault for punching above his weight class. They fucked with Eren after killing his family and friends, now they act like he's the evil monster, how dare he do anything other than roll over and fucking die for their Nazi asses!

Double-page supporter
everything's going to shit outside and my man zeke is just chilling here building a sand castle lmao

man i feel so bad for armin & levi tho, it hurts to see them hurting :( at least they ain't dead tho
i was also worried about pieck too but i can see my fears were totally misplaced lmao she got everything under control omg WHAT A BADASS šŸ™

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I wonder if people actually read when "reading" a manga chapter.

How come Falco can control his titan so well when he just got it?
First, assuming he can just because he is flying is foolish. Second, Berthold was able to use his titan perfectly as well when he first got it. So it shouldn't come off as a surprise if Falco can do it as well.

How come their killing these past nine titans so easily?
First, they aren't. They are handling them much better if it were a titan shifter. But ask yourself why? Well obviously because these aren't titan shifters and just the past nine titans of old. Outside of the fancy abilities they have, they are essentially as brain dead as regular titans. Strong but lack experience and intellect to counter their opponents (the main characters).

You can't expect every aspect to be told to the reader upfront like "We are killing these titans with some ease because without a shifter, they are no different from a regular titan!" A character in story can say this, but if this is the only way you can gleam this information suggests the desire to be spoon fed even the most basic of things.

Now will the main characters win, maybe. The author has always pointed out that, no matter how strong the titan is, if you sever the nape, it will go down. The only question is if the main characters can accomplish this.

Don't mind me, I'm just collecting salt from yeagerists tears LMAO.

C'mon Isayama, there's three chaps left. You know what Eren did is totally wrong. šŸ˜€

Very good meme:
https://twitter.com/Val_Killmore123/status/1346298931303624705/photo/1

Dex-chan lover
Even at the end of the world Isayama still finds a chance for comedy with the Mysterious Animal Titan, I dig it.

@Whitehalo127
Even if they are brain dead, the only ones who should be capable of beating braindead war hammer titans or collosus titans, they are no common titans, you are just playing down there powers, only ones who should be able to fight those two types of titans, maybe three types of titans with Armored golem titans are the ackermans, I'm incapable of assuming Connie or Jean can fight those 3 types of titans, even if they are as braindead as they might be , they are just too strong for those 2 characters, maybe 3 with Pieck.

PSA:

When writing a story, if even your chars comment in the miraculous nature of a crucial plot device, you might šŸ™„ have introduced a deus ex machina in your story. Consider rewriting that part :p

Fed-Kun's army
Annie : he's even using bertholdt as a puppet now. I can't forgive this

me : FUCK BERTHOLD, AND FUCK YOU TOO, ALSO FUCK REINER

Users who are viewing this thread