Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 136 - Offer your Hearts

Do y'all think the marleyans and eldians at the ground will kill each other or will that captain be true to his words two chapters ago

Aggregator gang
@Phos4719A I'd say Eren is being pushed, but not like that. It's a bit like Grisham, Ymir is merely pushing him.

And freedom is certainly something Ymir dreams of; that's probably why she freed those pigs 2000 years ago. She couldn't be free so she chose to "free" whatever she could.

@Katsunine Yes that shot was basically off screen to make the readers think they're still going at it. I believe the captain stopped them and throw shots on the air to stop them. We might see him do some 'enlightenment talks' to reunite eldian and marleyan in the next chapter.

Zeke is so lucky to have all of that sand so he can make mansion out of sand while everything is on war

@PoopySmeller "Shinzou wo Sasageyo", you mean? That one means "Dedicate your hearts". Is this "Offer your hearts" just another way of translating the same thing?

We did it boys and gals.

The sheer amount of power we hold just by catching up to the latest chapter is astounding.

But of course, don't be a dick and randomly spoil shit for the anime onlys.

Dex-chan lover
@Lonewolf22 Well try to remember that Ymir's entire job in Paths prior to Eren freeing her from the King's control was making titans for whenever an Eldian shifted. Most likely they forced the job onto Zeke after she was freed and he's been cobbling together all the titan bodies Ymir is calling forth.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if Pieck's Titan Form trained to use a gigantic 3DMG xD! That would probably be super expensive to make, but I think it would be an awesome sight!

I would have loved it if zeke was making sand castles, instead of a sand mound, when armin showed up. Maybe like the castle in the third end credits?

If you don't like it then don't read it. God, I hate this sentence. I'm reading it because when I start something I just feel like I need to finish it but this has become really painful to read. AOT always had plot armor but man this is some insane levels of plot armor. Please, just don't give me that it's only been 2 minutes, they're professional at this now, they have better gear now, and this kind of explanations because none of them explains this shit right here.

Fed-Kun's army
You know what the title is right? HEHE "SASAGEYO! SASGEYO! SHINZO O SASEGOYO!"

Users who are viewing this thread