Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Miss Savior

Dex-chan lover
Wait, end-of-the-world slaughtering every 20 years is a bit unsustainable, don't you think? I dunno, ice'd all 4 of them seems to be faster than romancing them finicky otome game LIs. Well, our MC looks more adept at beating people up than talking to people anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, end-of-the-world slaughtering every 20 years is a bit unsustainable, don't you think? I dunno, ice'd all 4 of them seems to be faster than romancing them finicky otome game LIs. Well, our MC looks more adept at beating people up than talking to people anyway.
That's right, making them ride the same carriage and crush it with single boulder is much more simple than hetero crap.

Dex-chan lover
Its gotta be pretty localized to wherever these families live.

Hell if its that regular it could become like a spectator event. Place bets on it etc

Aaaaaand I drop it here.
Sorry, the story feels rushed, plot point lead to nowhere - characters relations especially. Also there is one more thing that bugs me, why do you have to make a Yuri manhwa with obvious yuri character and then come up with the plot where protag has to build relations with male characters. What is the target audience, who wants that? Also the "administrator" and "system restrictions" is overused to shit. Sad to see it ruined on chapter 6, but oh well can't be helped

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaand I drop it here.
Sorry, the story feels rushed, plot point lead to nowhere - characters relations especially. Also there is one more thing that bugs me, why do you have to make a Yuri manhwa with obvious yuri character and then come up with the plot where protag has to build relations with male characters. What is the target audience, who wants that? Also the "administrator" and "system restrictions" is overused to shit. Sad to see it ruined on chapter 6, but oh well can't be helped
Welp... You kinda just don't understand

Dex-chan lover
she complains that her current body can do only 80 pull ups and I can't even do 1 :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Also there is one more thing that bugs me, why do you have to make a Yuri manhwa with obvious yuri character and then come up with the plot where protag has to build relations with male characters. What is the target audience, who wants that?
That's something I've wondered about as well. It's exceedingly rare for a gay character to serve as a love rival in heterosexual romance narratives. However, in a notable minority of (at least) girls' love series, a male character often takes on a prominent role as an obstacle to the central romantic relationship. That's always felt a bit unbalanced to me, especially when the characters are put into romantic situations with the male characters in these series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread