Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - My heart's beating so fast

Dex-chan lover
So I was going to translate this chapter after I woke up, but once I saw the kiss while grabbing the raws, I knew I could cope with staying awake another 2 hours

I know some of y'all have been waiting for it so I hope you're satisfied for now cause this TL is going to bed. (Until I wake up and continue translating this anyway)

Dex-chan lover
So I was going to translate this chapter after I woke up, but once I saw the kiss while grabbing the raws, I knew I could cope with staying awake another 2 hours

I know some of y'all have been waiting for it so I hope you're satisfied for now cause this TL is going to bed. (Until I wake up and continue translating this anyway)
Thank you for sacrificing your sleep schedule for yuri. :win: Have a goodnight!:bocchiwave:

Aggregator gang
Didn't she literally see them kissing in the hole???? Why a love potion????? Isn't that super redundant + not evil at all??? This girl is so fucking funny like what was even the hole trap supposed to teach the mc, that she'll be mildly inconvenienced by her for as long as she's close to England???? I can't do this, I'm breaking down, I'm rolling on the floor, I'm crying

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
On a side note, did she completely forget her lover outside the game she was in hurry to get back at?

Dex-chan lover
Hello, half-ass villianess? Didn't you just see them kissing? You honestly think either of them care about your shitty fiance at this point?

Dex-chan lover
"lets see how he reacts seeing you fall in love with a girl"

him: damn, something has unlocked in me and I do not understand what it could be... but I want more

Users who are viewing this thread