Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - This isn't what I want

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
86
This new girl's outfit is absolutely wack... the half skirt, the shirt-looking blouse with THAT detail slapped on asymmetrically, the vampire-fashion tail/cape😭😭 I desperately need to look at how it looks from the back, cause judging from the front it's gotta be GOLD.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
4,113
thank you for the chapter. So bodyguard or backup fiance?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 20, 2023
Messages
429
Okay any father who doesn’t treasure his little girl and tries to sell/marry her off for any reason doesn’t deserve to exist in anywhere but the worst hell that is possible! Makes me sick I could never imagine it!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 27, 2023
Messages
367
Nidias famaly is trash- purely marrying her of to gain a foothold in the court I guess.

So far all males in the games are garbage, so a good thing they met mc.
Still wonder if her sister will make an appearance
 
Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
20
Nidia is just trying to dispose the dirtiest plate that cannot be cleaned, so why are you interrupting her disposed it?☹️
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top