Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - I will always be by your side

Dex-chan lover
Woo we're finally at volume 6. So it's time to announce my plans of the other stuff I'll translate.

Once I reach volume 7 of this I'll slow down uploads and aim to release at least one chapter a week of this story, Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?!, Alessa's Frills, and maybe This World Is Mine if i think i can handle translating that many stories.

I'm still looking into picking these up so it's not completely confirmed if I'm picking these up, but they're the ones I want to read so it's likely that I will unless I can't find raws or something. So go ahead and click on the links and add them to your reading list if you're interested.

Dex-chan lover
I think arresting and killing those 3 to kill the devil masquerading as a god is probably the easiest way to solve the problems that are coming up

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translation, i love lisa.

Is it normal to raise a yandere heroine as a villainess seems to be interesting, i already had it in my reading list so I'm going to look forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
Woo we're finally at volume 6. So it's time to announce my plans of the other stuff I'll translate.

Once I reach volume 7 of this I'll slow down uploads and aim to release at least one chapter a week of this story, Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?!, Alessa's Frills, and maybe This World Is Mine if i think i can handle translating that many stories.

I'm still looking into picking these up so it's not completely confirmed if I'm picking these up, but they're the ones I want to read so it's likely that I will unless I can't find raws or something. So go ahead and click on the links and add them to your reading list if you're interested.
hey ive been waiting for a translation of alessa's frills for a while, your doing goddess's work. also ive read a decent translation of "this world is mine" before, i think it was on mangabuddy. looking forward to "is it normal to raise a yandere heroine as a villainess" though, i didint even know about that one but it sounds like its 100% my jam im glad youll be tackling it and bringing us another beautiful villainess yuri manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread