Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - She is the Demon King and my lover

Dex-chan lover
The thing I was planning to pick up got picked up by someone else, so while I'll look around for something on my own. Feel free to bring something that has a bad translation or is untranslated to my attention.

I'm fine with any tags as long as it contains yuri as a focal point and since I am using Google translate I can work with any language.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe her trying to get some sexy time (because priorities) is the reason why they're able to talk without restrictions 😂 then again, I suppose I should've expected it with the way this series has been

Double-page supporter
thank god the timelines are converging
The thing I was planning to pick up got picked up by someone else, so while I'll look around for something on my own. Feel free to bring something that has a bad translation or is untranslated to my attention.

I'm fine with any tags as long as it contains yuri as a focal point and since I am using Google translate I can work with any language.
how about "Sudi Kan Wo De Yanshen Zhujian Bianzhi"? the only translation i've seen of it (which i dont even think is on mangadex) seems to be machine translated and not very good (though not as bad as this one was before you picked it up) and i keep seeing it around,

Dex-chan lover
thank god the timelines are converging

how about "Sudi Kan Wo De Yanshen Zhujian Bianzhi"? the only translation i've seen of it (which i dont even think is on mangadex) seems to be machine translated and not very good (though not as bad as this one was before you picked it up) and i keep seeing it around,
Seems interesting enough. Though since I can't find it on Mangadex at all I'd have to learn how to add new title's before I can start translating and uploading it.

Dex-chan lover

Honestly just pick any Yuri series from bilibili at this point. So many had official translations that are in limbo now that the English app got shut down

https://mangadex.org/title/c408ec80-586a-4d87-8bbc-e5e8d17a3898/my-intern-bullied-me-again

This series has my vote lol, I have all the English chapters saved on my computer if you want them, I think they made it to chapter 50 something

And it’s already got a mangadex page up lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kino. This story is all over the place, but I've still really enjoyed it. Thanks for the TL!

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly just pick any Yuri series from bilibili at this point. So many had official translations that are in limbo now that the English app got shut down

https://mangadex.org/title/c408ec80-586a-4d87-8bbc-e5e8d17a3898/my-intern-bullied-me-again

This series has my vote lol, I have all the English chapters saved on my computer if you want them, I think they made it to chapter 50 something

And it’s already got a mangadex page up lol
Dude I loved this one, wish I had bought the premium for current chapters when I had the chance

Users who are viewing this thread