Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King

Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2024
Messages
27
What a total s**t show from beginning to end. It's clearly the work of someone who had a really great idea for a story but had no idea how to execute it. I hope they take some time, write smaller stories and get better as they do have potential.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 12, 2024
Messages
121
Ending was definitely lackluster, and at volume 8 it started getting rushed. Otherwise I think this is pretty cute yuri manga.
Strong 7.
Only real sad part is that MC never had real chance to talk to her sister again.
 
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2025
Messages
95
I finished the whole thing a couple months ago and went back to see the comments for fun,
And, if you still haven't read this, then I'll tell you this, it's not worth your time, it's extremely long, and quite boring, and filled with annoying misunderstandings.
Then why did i read the whole thing?
I was intrigued, curiosity killed the cat,
And i forced myself to read this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PD2
Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Messages
16
This has interesting plot in the beginning, but feel rushed and doesn't really make sense at the end
 
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2025
Messages
130
This was always rough but earnest, but then spiraled into the author just jumping from idea to idea with little cohesion and ends with barely any closure. Credit to the translator but no idea how I found this to read in the GL Manhuas. Still, every story read is A Journey.
 
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
8
i feel like if the author had like, 170 chapters to work with instead of 90, and just used that to clean up the mountain of loose plot threads, then this could easily be a 9/10.

everything after the demon king section really felt like the author was being rushed to fit a timeline instead of writing their story. so many ideas were started but left unexplored.

especially wish more time was taken to explore the implications with Marcia’s soul being stuck in Lisa’s body together. would have loved to see a few chapters exploring how that situation could affect their relationship as they search for a solution.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top