Attouteki Gacha Un de Isekai wo Nariagaru! - Ch. 3 - The First Gacha

Dex-chan lover
I'm not envious, really (salt)
With translation of the manga, im really hoping someone woul pickup the WN

@hifumin

That would be amazing, but in lotteries like that there's usually only one special prize ball, only a few high rank prizes and the rest all low rank and junk

Double-page supporter
@Guytsu But wouldn't it be even more hilarious if his luck is so powerful, it manages to break reality and he DOES get 11 grand prizes? The faces on the lottery girl and the rest of the people there would be amazing.

Maybe this isn't something we can know from what few chs are available, but thought I'd ask to see if anyone knew.
- So, did he win a rainbow core from the gacha, and also got the sword as like a bonus for pulling the grand prize? Or do they take the rainbow core if you take the sword or.... 🤔

This other post is unneeded.
And... I'm not seeing the delete button, just the edit... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Yep. He's going to destroy everything with his luck. I'm looking forward to this.

@alannondarklord

I literally had the exact thought myself while I was typing my previous response. That would be super entertaining. Though I figure he went with only one pull because he felt that wouldn't happen, or he may have thought he'd get called out as a cheater

Power Uploader
@Otakuman706 Do a delay in every English chapter is meant to be double-checked with the translator, any manga that is delayed can be seen only by group members

Dex-chan lover
Ooh! The Golden Finger! He who is loved by the RNG God!!
Please press my gacha button for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread