Attouteki Gacha Un de Isekai wo Nariagaru!

Aggregator gang
@AlphaFlow Is not entirely incorrect how they used it in some sentences
for example:
Get rebirth to another world
I prefer getting rebirth to another world
Grammatically is not incorrect

This
"an ordinary man like you, at best would just be reborn into a tissue"
is correct too

This is incorrect, in this part they used it incorrectly,
"I will be rebirth to another world"

it needed to be
"I will be reborn to another world"

From what I read, they need a proofreader with urgency

Talking about the 1st chapter only, I haven't read the other chapters.

Now, if you hate fan translations so much then I suggest for you to stop reading them and buy the official translation instead(if you have it in your home country ofc).
So you would be able to get mad if those translation were bad.

Chapter 3: Gold is 3rd place, Silver is second and rainbow is 1st. Huh? Gold is always higher than silver...

Double-page supporter
@Atrizk Alt name: The Man Who Hated by Mobile Game Publisher

@Christopher depend on the scarcity and the usefulness of the resource. If it easier to obtain than gold or more useful, then silver is more valuable. In most fantasy setting, silver have useful magical property like strong against undead/devil/werewolf, while gold is just shiny yellow soft metal. And imo, is up to author to decide which one is higher...

@humbleoverlord
There's no reason for the author to make the change nor does he imply or state that this is the case. In fact, doing so is more detrimental since this only confuses the reader as it's considered a universal ranking that gold > silver. In a story where gacha is going to be a clear important part of the story and suddenly changing the way things are ranked would confuse the reader unnecessarily; the author could have intended to do this either to make a point or as a joke, but there is no indication that that is the case so its reasonable to assume it was either a mistake on the author's or scanlator's part.

I loved when my countrymen take over english translation, its good in it own way.

Dex-chan lover
Why another isekai trash? Why artist delay/axed/cancel Chinchin Kemokemo to make this???

Contributor
Originally the maximum value of luck should be "99", but the value of Jinta is "999999"...!?

1/10, next.
I hate when story take videogames jrpg things like the stat numbers/inventory/class/level/skill/appraisal/etc.

Most of the time (90% for mangas, 99% for WN) it's just horrible.

Double-page supporter
A loser trash MC with douche-bag trash personality
You shouldn't enjoy this even as "a doodle and not a proper manga work"
Even for me who reads many junkfood isekai doodle stories
I will definitely not read this

Dex-chan lover
Luck is just another word for plot armor. Just like we see multiple times in the first few chapters things simply fall onto the lap of the MC.

I mean, many isekai do just that anyway but at very least they attempt to hide the obviousness of it a little.

Dex-chan lover
I read the description of this series and I thought I was having a stroke.

Not the good kind either -- the kind that involves an artery in my brain bursting.

Users who are viewing this thread