Attouteki Gacha Un de Isekai wo Nariagaru!

Wtf is the heroic sword in human-made gacha?? This is so much wrong in first place.

It's trash and it's template trash too. Copy paste the Konosuba opening but with more molesting because Japan is detrimentally horny. Remember how Kazuma had high luck? Well this new cool Kazuma has infinite luck. Also hes the kinda guy to let would be rapists runaway instead of killing them. Also also, new cool Aqua is apparently falling in love with her molester slash abductor so.....thanks mangaka.

You know, sometimes you need to eat something unhealthy just to appreciate the healthy stuff, kinda like the cheat day of the week or 2-weeks in a regime.

This is basically like that cheat day. It's not something that you can be proud of reading, but it feels good to read one of these just to appreciate the other stuff that is just better.

The one thing I do appreciate out of this junk-food of a manga is the fact that it doesn't take itself seriously and doesn't hide the fact that it's basically a cheat-plot-driven story, but instead make use it wholesomely. Instead of going on with how the MC is has instance amount of strokes of luck and keep finding the right item, character or whatever out of random luck (a.k.a plot-armor), it literally put in your face the fact that he got insane amount of luck and he knows about it and uses it.

Don't get me wrong, It's truly stupid, but it's the kind of stupid that doesn't as taste as bad as I would have though when I first started reading it.

Regardless of what people might complain about the MC, I find him kinda refreshing from the usual self-restrained he-shall-never-touch-a-girl kind of simple minded & ball-less MC you often find in these kind of stories.

Dex-chan lover
A calmer and more suave Kazuma with absurd luck meets a flat chested, but cute, likeable and much more useful Aqua and they both fall in love and engage in a relationship in the first few chapters and later on an elf onee san and a dragon loli also joins the harem and they all live in a nice and cozy house in the middle of the forest.

I like this manga, its silly and simple, but its cozy and the MC and the girls being likeable characters helps a lot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread