Aunt and Niece's Third Degree Yuri - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
... Nearly 5 billion years ago, A star went supernova and formed a gas cloud which made the solar system, 500 million years after that, the sun started to glow and became a star, the sun grew and pulled in more and more of this gas cloud, leading the sun to it's current mass. 10,000 years after the formation of the sun, the inner planets were formed, half a billion years later, the first life emerged, 3 billion years after that and multicellular life formed, after 1000 million years the first mollusks formed. After that the reptiles then mammals then primates, and finally homo sapients, after just 300 generations of humans we arrive to today. All that work to create the present, used to make this. I am not judging the morality of incest or the fact that they have a large age gap, or any other fact about their relationship. I am just saying that the amount of work used to create the world today was used to make this oneshot.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
With everything in the chapter, they could have made her 16 instead of 18.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the one-shot and poor Tsubaki she just triggered her cougar-hunter trap card.

@theo1996 There's this old trend where one ear represents straight and one ear represents gay. Piercing the gay ear (I forgot which one it is, but I'm going to say left based on this oneshot) indicates you're gay. From my knowledge it's an outdated or unpopular trend so most times irl it doesn't mean much, but in this oneshot the author seems to use this symbolism.

Users who are viewing this thread