Automaton - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Rig

Group Leader
Phew! That was a lot of pages to do in just a few days. Going to take a little break and will start volume 2 in the next couple weeks!

Dex-chan lover
Props, you guys deserve that break. Slogging through 50+page chapters is no small task. Bonus points for coinciding with an end-of-volume cliffhanger too.

Dex-chan lover
@DecentSP
Thanks for the chapters mate. And I thought you were exaggerating so I went and checked the page count and holy hell, 50 pages per chapter in matter of days. Didn't even realise it while reading.

If you work alone, you can even take a month break my man. We all will patiently wait for the next chapter.

very interesting! there's some cool choices on future tech here - enhancement drugs like that are definitely a real possibility

Dex-chan lover
@DecentSP thanks a lot for the new series!

If the author spend 3 years refining the story he must have planned this quite well.

Wonder when we will get the confrontation of Akira and Tom the kidnapper (who is also backing up some companies as shady as he himself is).

Dex-chan lover
Bet evil granda is piloting Shiva. The chest looks like it has a cockpit entrance while the cockpit proper would be in the diver's helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread