Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
The colored eyes is just an important touch for this manga mmm...

The correct way to interpret "Heisei man" would be operating under (outdated) social norms common in the Heisei era in the same way Boomers do. Just read it as "old fashioned".

That was surprisingly forward for her to drink his drink. After reading the webcomic it seems fine but for just the second chapter in the serialisation it's a bit jarring for her character.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is this moving considerably faster than the original?

Fed-Kun's army
Makes sense that it's moving faster. It's a full comic now, so the chapters are longer.
I can also see the author being pressured to not drag out the story rather than a web comic's freedom of taking it at whatever pace they want.

@Drakan
it might be so, but it also just might be so that the author simply made senpai more soft in this version so it makes it seem as if its faster

this is one of those series where it ends with the 2 of them married and the woman being completely confused as to how it happened, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
pag 4:
Basically a boomer, wait, what?
"Baby boomers (boomers for short) are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is most often defined as individuals born between 1946 and 1964, during the post–World War II baby boom." So... No? He is a millennial.

I don't know why the eyes have become colored in recent manga... but i love it!

Dex-chan lover
Huh?! Basically a boomer?
What are you heck are you then? Born in 2020?
FFS, get your facts straight before you go calling Generation Y & Z "boomer" while skipping past X from the baby boomers. https://www.kasasa.com/articles/generations/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z

Supporter
Senpai is ridiculously cute. I love how she's wearing something different all the time; so unusual in any work of fiction.

the ML looks so geniunely happy whenever he smiles

Edit: *especially when he talks about Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Showa is boomer... and gen x,... and millennials. Heisei is like a mix of gen s and the generation after that. I would say Heisei is more of saying “youngster” in this case.

Fed-Kun's army
TL-San, 1989 to 2019 is not a boomer. That's a Gen X. Just sayin.
"Boomers" or "baby boomers" are children born during the decade or so after WWII.

Edit: I see I'm about a year late in my comments. Others have already clarified things way ahead of me. My bad. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread