Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Because she’s not gone through any of her office. She’s 100% in the closet in her professional life. It’s constantly on her mind, because she’s SCARED OF BEING OUTED.

No one reacting like this has ever been in the closet…
Well, but in that case it feels like the Office is a dimension of its own, since its apparently common knowledge outside that she's a rather 'free-spirited' lesbian

Fed-Kun's army
Well, but in that case it feels like the Office is a dimension of its own, since its apparently common knowledge outside that she's a rather 'free-spirited' lesbian
While it might be common knowledge in the lesbian community, her office is a very different place. She lives in a big city with hundreds of thousands or millions of people, not some small town where everyone knows each other. It's quite possible (and common) for people to keep their professional and personal lives completely separate.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why this chapter is so infuriating, is that Hiroko is a syphilitic moron with the mental capacity of a small soap dish. Ayaka has been gunning for her, GUNNING FOR HER, and yet this complete idiot cannot get the fucking memo. Constantly tries to imagine that Ayaka is in love with that manager dude even though Ayaka fucks her with her eyes so hard I'm surprised she's not showing a baby bump. Until now that's been fine, fine. It is a dumb slow burn comedy I get that. This chapter though is another thing entirely since Ayaka fucking comes out and says she's a lesbian. And this whole time Hiroko has been under the delusion that Ayaka is straight and wants that bossman.
The only reason why she thinks that is Ayaka doesn't give a fuuuuuuuuuckkkkk about anyone else in that office.
Instead of putting the pieces together and figuring out that maybe Ayaka was into her the whole time Hiroko just takes a massive shit on the floor.
Also, she's just a fuckin' liar.

Dex-chan lover
My day is ruined... Well I know the two mains will be together in the end anyway, so I just hope Risa will be able to find happiness too.

Also, maybe I missed it, but when did it mention Hiroko had a bf before?

Dex-chan lover
It’s common knowledge to regulars at one bar, genius.

You have your dimensions backward. She meets tons of people in her professional life. It is entirely possible that she has never met anyone who she has fucked while working.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, just to recap... The person Hiroko has been crushing on this whole time tells her to her face that she is also a lesbian and her response to, again, THE PERSON SHE IS CRUSHING ON is to say "oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, but I'm not lol."

???

I am error

Fed-Kun's army
ik everyone’s talking about hiroko but i just wanna say that im simping hard for that older lady who was singing karaoke w/ ayaka 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised it took me this long to actually find a fictional manga character that I despise.

Of course she’d lie to her COLLEAGUES about her sexuality. Yes Japan is slowly becoming accepting of lgbtq+ people (esp. with recent talks of gay marriage m) but the older generation still exists, and they can be so conservative. She’s kept this facade of a straight woman for years because she knows what sort of backlash she would get for coming out to the world. I don’t understand why people think refusing to come out is such a big deal. Either you live in your own ignorant bubble not understanding that the world (Japan) is not so easily willing to accept gay people. Or you just like to enforce a toxic culture of forcing people to come out in such world.
Ntm that workplace relationships are typically frowned upon for very good reasons. Seriously just think it through a bit. Even for a second.
This.

Dex-chan lover
I've read many yuris before but I've never read something so rage inducing before. What a shitshow but I'm genuinely curious as to how Hiroko redeems herself. The writing can't get any worse than what we all just read right?
HRIOKO has to redeem herself?
For not wanting to be outed?!
You’re saying something absolutely horrid.

Dex-chan lover
Girl what the fuck are you doing?

Honestly, I could sympathize with Hirohiko up until this point, but that was some bullshit right there
You can’t sympathise with someone being in the closet?
In a country where it’s legal to be fired over being gay in most places?
Nah. 👎

Dex-chan lover
Useless fucking turdmunching bitch, Ayaka bears her heart on her sleeve every single time she speaks to you, and your cowardly ass can't even dignify her absurd love for you with the truth.
Go say that to some real person who’s in the closet.
I dare you.
No I don’t, because that would hurt someone needlessly on some buuuuullshit.

Imagine that, though.
“How dare you not come out to someone who works in the same office! The only consequences would be potentially being fired.”
Go corner someone who you think is probably queer and demand they come out because you are pretty sure they’re into you.
Watch them burst into tears, have a panic attack and/or go upside your head.

Do that in front a me and watch ME go upside your head.

Dex-chan lover
Go say that to some real person who’s in the closet.
I dare you.
No I don’t, because that would hurt someone needlessly on some buuuuullshit.

Imagine that, though.
“How dare you not come out to someone who works in the same office! The only consequences would be potentially being fired.”
Go corner someone who you think is probably queer and demand they come out because you are pretty sure they’re into you.
Watch them burst into tears, have a panic attack and/or go upside your head.

Do that in front a me and watch ME go upside your head.
I think what they said was reasonable though. I mean unrequited loves are a pain in the ass. Especially if someone was in the closet. Me personally I wouldn't dare anyone who was never in a relationship before or is still in the closet. I couldn't handle that stress and it sounds like others couldn't either. If there's no communication in a relationship then the two shouldn't be together. And yes trauma can play a part where being in the closet isn't optional but lying would still not be okay. So I agree with the other person sorry 😅

Dex-chan lover
I think what they said was reasonable though. I mean unrequited loves are a pain in the ass. Especially if someone was in the closet. Me personally I wouldn't dare anyone who was never in a relationship before or is still in the closet. I couldn't handle that stress and it sounds like others couldn't either. If there's no communication in a relationship then the two shouldn't be together. And yes trauma can play a part where being in the closet isn't optional but lying would still not be okay. So I agree with the other person sorry 😅
Fuck you.

”Party A’s feelings are more important than Party B’s safety”.

I now ignore you, as all other humans should in all situations.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you.

”Party A’s feelings are more important than Party B’s safety”.
That's not very nice. I was just stating my opinion so there's no need to swear at me. I've been in enough relationships in my adult years to know what I want in a relationship. So please don't judge.

Users who are viewing this thread