Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko!

This is not my work. I'm just uploading this because I like Sal Jiang, that's all.

Long story short: I read (his own words) he doesn't care if his new releases get shared and uploaded on reading sites/aggregators. He also doesn't want to be credited, so you'll have to guess who translated this.

Dex-chan lover
I love how even in the cover art senpai has this look that clearly says "I'm in danger".

Supporter
I know of one person who translated this and, if you're talking about who I think you're talking about, then their own words are actually "I don't mind my scans being distributed but they should not be posted on MD."

@wiz_gmc
Is that so? From what I've read (and that is Dec-Jan Reddit posts) I've seen no mention of MD.

I'm not even sure if the chapter upload will be approved though, so there's no point in worrying yet.

Contributor
@go-2-sleep they've personally expressed that they want all the series they've done here in the past to be removed. though i don know if they'd have a problem with this being uploaded here seeing as you're keeping them anonymous as per their wishes

Dex-chan lover
Well, let me read it and after I'll tell u my decision xD
PS when u use url , , use it like this[url***=https://comic-action.com/episode/13933686331668792399]Some text here[/url] Remove *** from it ;) Example easier for users. Thanks for uploading =^_^=

Dex-chan lover
Will we get a better synopsis? With all the anticipation and momentum this particular Hagure Wednesday as built up so far my excitement level is quite high.

Wew.... Both girls from above cover looks pretty indentical & similiar with both girls from BLACK & WHITE series from same mangaka (except hair colors)

is this the serialization of one of his oneshots?? because the character look alot like one of sal jiengs previous work

Dex-chan lover
I believe they're same couple from this short: https://mangadex.org/title/30988/office-romance-yuri

Users who are viewing this thread