Ayakasarete Kazokukeikaku - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
That last surprise wasn't something I would have expected but I actually enjoyed it. It's a shame it was only a one-shot tho.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't be too much of an issue. Just ask a fox or tanuki for advice on how to gender-bend. Those bastards love it.

Dex-chan lover
lmao i thought that was the case when the snake ripped off the clothes

zltg.png

Aggregator gang
Aaaaa this is cute!! Welcome to being Bi, kid. People are pretty

Dex-chan lover
Revealing he's a boy in the site description really lessens the surprise. Granted, there's also the shounen ai tag.

Dex-chan lover
I must admit I somehow did not expect this trap. In hindsight I ought to have, its rather cliche.

edit: @kiosoma1 That panel is from a chapter from today

Dex-chan lover
Youkai can have a gay baby with anyone? I see this as an absolute win.

@feha Cliche paradox. It all depends on the setting of the world for him. Since in his world it'd be cliche to meet the girl, the anti-cliche is meet the girl who is actually a boy. In another world, it would be the cliche and the former would be the anti-cliche. Which would continue the paradox.

I didn't really look at the synopsis or tags before reading. A good thing too, because I got two genuine surprises out of it (once when Otoroshi's nipples were shown, thinking s/he was a girl, and then when it was revealed s/he is a trap). Pretty impressive for a random oneshot I found when looking for the Spirited Away manga lmao

Users who are viewing this thread